Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's a Start

Welcome to Skip the Sugar.  This blog has no central theme so I guess it would be considered eclectic.  From the title, you may think it’s about my addiction to sugar (which is very real), but it’s not.  While I like to eat sugar, I don’t like it when giving or getting advice or opinions.  I don’t sugar coat.  Nothing in this blog will have a layer of sugar on it.  I constantly have a pool of thoughts swimming around in my brain and hopefully I can unleash some of them here.  I will write about life in rural America (we’re talking population 88 here), family, my faith in Jesus, things I have learned, etc.  If you stumbled here by accident, I hope you will stay a while; maybe even click that little “follow” button!  Here are a few random things about me to kick things off:
1.       I am cheap.  Some call me a tight wad, though I have been called worse.
2.       I try to love people even when they are unlovable because that’s how I am loved.
3.       I have 2 kids.  They will be referred to as SisterLu and Brother Bear in this blog.
4.       I also have a husband who I will call Babes most of the time. 
5.       I can’t stand when people chew with their mouths open.
6.       I like to pretend to not care what you think about me, but deep down I really do.
7.       I laugh at the most inappropriate times.  Advice – don’t trip and fall in my presence.
8.       If I’m not careful, I will pee my pants when I sneeze.
9.       I am a college student. 
10.   I hate when people throw trash out the window as they are driving.
Thanks for stopping by.  You might as well put you sweat pants on, kick up your feet and stay awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep it PG around here!